Thursday, August 07, 2008

MT262 - TMA03

Really getting into the swing of this course, and quite enjoying it. Results for TMA03 are back and I got a rather cool 97% - not bad for an uncool-nerd such as me. Now, regular readers (all two of you - you know who you are!) may remember that I prattled on a while back about how to lose marks - well, 'consistency' is my middle name [Ed: what foolish parents you must have] ..... two of the three marks I lost because the TMA said 'create a button and and put "Cancel" on it' (or words to that effect)...so what did I do...I put the word "Quit" on them instead. What a stupid, half-numbskulledvomitprovoking mistake to make. My tutor, quite correctly, docked me a point for each error.

But how did I manage to do that? It was there in black-and-white no-thinking-required [Ed: perhaps thats the problem Simon, no-thinking-required...no-thinking-performed].

TMA04 is underway is a great fun already!

1 comment:

Greg Withnail said...

"I put the word "Quit" on them"

Greg stuffs fist in mouth and feels deep empathy. Easy mistake to make and easier still to feel daft afterwards!

Blog Watch