Well, thats it. TMA02 is submitted, all done and dusted. I had problems with parts of this TMA - Question seemed to be too easy (so now I'm worrying that I have mis-read, or misunderstood, what what really required). Question 2 was an interesting challenge - particularly all the constraints that we had to write - and this is the question on which I spent most of the time and effort. Question 3 was fairly straight-forward, and question 4 was just great fun (yup, really).
And so now the waiting begins. Main hope is that I do better than the rather poor 75% I received last time. Main worry is that I will do worse that the rather poor 75% I received last time!
If we do not stop to help each other, what do we become?
-
Yesterday, I received this email as a response to You Can't Vibe Code Love.
It's such a remarkable and powerful statement that I asked permission to
shar...
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment