S194 is just about finished - a month ahead of schedule. The ECA was completed last night after a few hours trying to figure how the Cosmic Microwave Background radiation supports the Big Bang theory.
And today I registered for S197 "How the Universe Works" which is more cosmology and physics. I am expecting this to me a more challenging course that S194 - not because of the maths - but because of some of the concepts such as string theory, and 11-dimensional space. And then having to write a few thousands words that explains it in a coherent and intelligible manner. I have trouble explaining what I had for breakfast in a coherent and intelligible manner sometimes (not that I'm often asked - but since you did - it was porridge today).
So that's S197 and M362 starting in February. A jolly combination.
If we do not stop to help each other, what do we become?
-
Yesterday, I received this email as a response to You Can't Vibe Code Love.
It's such a remarkable and powerful statement that I asked permission to
shar...
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment