Sunday, April 15, 2007

M359 - TMA01 Result

Well, a bit disappointed with my result for TMA01 - just 75% - which is the lowest TMA mark I have ever received. But no matter - onwards and upwards - the key thing is to learn from it.

But the mad thing is that I lost most of the marks for stupid, piddling, little mistakes - like forgetting to name a relationship, even though I had correctly worked it out. I'm not complaining - I know its important to get these thing right, but if I could kick myself up the backside, I would (no, don't try and picture that). I also missed one of the attributes of a compound primary key - why? haven't the foggiest. It was all down in black and white in front of me (even my scribbled notes show that I did the work correctly) but when it came to typing up the TMA I just missed it out. Foolish me. And, worse still, missing out that attribute had a knock on effect on the remainder of the answers.

Oh well, at least I have a target for the next one that I know is beatable!

No comments:

Blog Watch