Well, just signed up for MT262 starting in January. My reason for doing this, apart from the fact that it sound quite interesting an involves a fair bit of C++, is that I need to complete my D50 Diploma (the Computing Diploma) before December 2008 otherwise I won't be able to count my M206 pass against it - and that will mean that I'll have to find another 60 points from somewhere.
And because M359 finishes in early October, I need to find something to do between then and January - so I might sign up for S197 Astronomy as a 12 week 10 point course. Just because it will be interesting - no other reason.
If we do not stop to help each other, what do we become?
-
Yesterday, I received this email as a response to You Can't Vibe Code Love.
It's such a remarkable and powerful statement that I asked permission to
shar...
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment