Thursday, December 13, 2007

OU - M359 - One final errata

I didn't really expect to be commenting on an errata for M359 - mainly because the course finished back in October. But, as was the case many times during the course, an errata has been issued - and without explanation!

The website has been stating that the exam results will be available by 14th December. And now, on the 13th December, this has suddenly changed to 21st December! Okay, no big deal for me - its not as if they have told me that I have failed (for that will surely come later), but I know of one other student who needed to know the result on the 14th because it greatly influenced what they did next.

So one wonders why the M359 results have been delayed - many other courses have had their results released on time - you only have to look on the OUSA conferences to see and hear the hats being thrown into the air in delight, and all the whooping and hollering. So what has happened with M359?........I'm sure all will be revealed....

No comments:

Blog Watch