Thursday, February 01, 2007

M359 - Still nothing

Well, two days to go until the course officially starts and still no sign of any course materials, access to the course website, or to the Course Conference on First Class. So, being slightly worried about this I telephoned the OU Computing Help Desk and explained the situation. A few checks by the man on the phone and his response was 'oh yes, you do seem to have some services missing' (which is fine, but I had already guessed that bit!). He said he will forward the request on to the appropriate team at the OU so that they can give me access. The good (I hope) news is that their records show that the course materials where dispatched by land-snail on 24th January.

So.....I'll just keep waiting and hoping.

Also today, I had an letter from the course Tutor, Dorothy Carrier (or, Dot Carrier, as she prefers to be called), just welcoming us all to the course and giving us some of her background. A useful letter I thought. I have responded by email and relayed some of my background to her.

No comments:

Blog Watch