Saturday, September 06, 2008

Its fixed Jim, but not as we know it.

The blog entry below this (If it ain't broke...don't fix it) now appears meaningless because the horrendous (and I mean that in the nicest possible way) style that I had applied to it is now history. I never did find the exact backup of the original style, but a bit more looking around produced this rather black style - and I'm happy with that.

Perhaps its in keeping with my mood right now, perhaps thats the effect of exams looming over the horizon (which reminds me - I'm supposed to be revising right now. How easily distracted I am). Perhaps is a reaction to the strands of silver hair I found, contrasted against my otherwise black tonsorial attire (ok, ok, I'm lying - its brown - and mostly gone).

No comments:

Blog Watch