Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Test of Live Writer.

Tony Roberts wrote about Microsoft Live Writer on his blog today – and since I’m in desperate need of some displacement activity I have decided to download and try it out. It has to be said that this is less productive than the revision that I should be doing…but is more fun.

It might just be me, but I have always had difficulty in adding pictures to my blog. Always seemed very convoluted and the result was rarely satisfactory.  So just to see how easy it is in Live Writer I have decided to add in a picture of the cover of the book that I am currently reading:

Well, that was easy!

I could grow to like Live Writer.

{Incidentally, the book is thoroughly researched – as you would expect from William Dalrymple - and very, very readable}

No comments:

Blog Watch