Monday, September 29, 2008

MT262 and T224 Revision

At last I seem to be getting my act together and doing some reasonably serious revision. I find it so easy to be distracted – and even easier to find things to distract myself with. Crazy. But the deadline of exams looming over the horizon called ‘nextweek’ has finally shocked my weary brain into some kind of frenzied activity.

It also helps if I don’t revise late at night – generally works out to be wasted time – anything I read just seems to evaporate. The problem is that its only late at night that I usually get the chance to study. So what to do.

This weekend just past, I revised for three hours late afternoon on both Saturday and Sunday – and it was time well spent – productive and reassuring. Next weekend the plan is to do similar. And then Monday shall be a day of rest [Ed: no it won’t – you’ll be working, you fool].

Hmm. Time passes.

No comments:

Blog Watch